About the Company:
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com.
Company Name: NetApp
Company Location Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Programmer/Analyst – Web Development
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
This role will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs.
- Excellent programming and development skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
- Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility
- Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle
- Good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generate possible solutions
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- This individual will interact primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks
- Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software application development
- Working knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred.
- Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in IT.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Working From Home? Mute background noise in any communication app, Join Krisp
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch